BROADWAY MEDICAL SUPPLY RETURN POLICY
Our goal at broadwaymedicalsupply.com is to ensure that you always choose the best product for your needs. However, you may obtain a product that does not work for you on occasion. If you need to return an item please write to email@example.com
Please inspect your merchandise when it arrives. Please refuse delivery if the merchandise is damaged or not the correct product. Please contact Broadway Medical Supply Customer Service if your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or wrong.
The following criteria apply once delivery has been accepted:
Many items have a restocking fee; please read the individual product for more information.
- You must pay for return shipping, and the product must be in its original packing.
- The item must be new and unused. Cracks, scratches, dirty tyres, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remotes are all indications of use.
- All accessories and chargers that came with the product must be returned. Chargers, baskets, and additional coloured shrouds, for example. Accessories purchased separately that are not included in the box do not need to be returned as part of a power chair return.
- Unfortunately, incoming freight, delivery service fees such as Next-Day and Overnight shipping, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery, and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
GENERAL RETURN WINDOWS
Please see the particular product's Return Tab for further information on the product's return policy.
Most items may be returned for a refund within 10 days of receipt. You must pay for return shipping, and the goods must be in its original packing.
Certain products are non-returnable since they are custom-made by the maker. These are some examples:
- Wheelchairs that are extremely light in weight
- Wheelchairs for sports • Handcycles
- Custom-built lift chairs are non-returnable, including those with enhanced textiles, heat and massage, Power Pillow, footrest extension, or left-hand control choices.
- Because custom-built wheelchairs are manufactured to meet your individual demands and body dimensions, they are non-returnable.
- Some scooters and power chairs with customised accessories
- Vehicle Lifts • Stairlifts • Patient Lifts • Pace saver scooters • Open-Box Items
The following items are non-returnable for sanitary reasons:
- Bath safety equipment (with the exception of certain Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Cushions and Backs for Seating • All Slings
Returned products are subject to a restocking fee of 20%-25%. These are as follows:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- All scooters
- All manual wheelchairs (with the exception of bespoke, which are non-returnable).
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Request a RA (Return Authorization) from Broadway Medical Supply within the return window for the merchandise.
- The quickest approach to obtain a RA number is to use our simple online Return Authorization Request form. You can also request a RA number by calling (201) 666-2112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number, name, and the item number you wish to return.
- After receiving the RA from Broadway Medical Supply, ship the item back to the location specified on the RA within 14 days.
- Once received, the product will be inspected for damage and signs of usage. Broadway Medical Supply is unable to give a refund if the item exhibits indications of use. If your item is not returnable, we will notify you and you will be able to choose whether or not to have it shipped back to you. • Once accepted, your refund will be repaid to your original mode of payment, less any restocking fees.
PLEASE NOTE: A Return Authorization number is required for all returned merchandise. Returns that do not include this number will not be credited. Products returned without a return authorization number will not be credited. To receive full credit, products must be shipped within 14 days of Broadway Medical Supply providing the RA Number and shipment information.
Unless Broadway Medical Supply made a mistake, the buyer is responsible for return freight. Once you have requested your RA number, we will gladly assist you in determining which shipping option to utilise. To prevent against shipping damage, we strongly advise insuring larger items for their retail value.
Please carefully adhere to all return-shipping instructions supplied with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the incorrect address, Broadway Medical Supply maintains the right to charge for any additional shipping fees incurred in relocating the item. Furthermore, if a scheduled delivery carrier pickup is missed, Broadway Medical Supply may impose a $10 fee each missed scheduled pickup.
All regular return procedures apply to orders cancelled after the item has shipped. Accept delivery, acquire a RA number, and return the goods to the specified address. If an item is refused for delivery, the return shipping charges are deducted from the provided credit, and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) is applied. If delivery is refused, Second-Day and Next-Day shipping expenses will not be refunded.
Broadway Medical Supply will credit the payment method used for the purchase once your return is received. Please allow up to four weeks to get your credit. We will send you a cheque within 30 days if you pay by cheque or money order.
If your item is faulty or was damaged during shipping, please contact us at (201) 666-2112 or email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.