Plantar Fasciitis Insole, Shoe Insert
Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
When it comes to comfortable and functional shoe insoles, Broadway Medical Supply takes the lead. Our mission is to provide you with the most advanced shoe insoles. Our product team is always on the move, searching every part of the globe for the best insoles for plantar fasciitis. We’ve done the legwork for you, carefully selecting the best styles from leading insole brands to provide you with high quality products.
Features Of Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
The best inserts for plantar fasciitis have these features
Arch Support: Our plantar fasciitis insoles provide Arch support which is important for a plantar fasciitis insole as it reduces foot pain when walking or standing for long periods of time.
Shock Absorption: One of the best features of our shoe insoles is shock absorption which minimizes stress on your plantar fascia and protects your feet from impact.
Orthotic Design: Our plantar fasciitis inserts feature an orthotic design specifically contoured to align with the natural shape of the foot.
Arch Support: The arch support in our insoles is firm enough to provide adequate support without causing any discomfort.
Breathability: Our insoles are made from breathable materials such as mesh or perforated foam which keeps your feet cool and dry, reducing the risk of infections or odors.
Compatibility: We provide insoles for athletic shoes, casual shoes and even dress shoes so that you feel comfortable in whatever shoes you wear.
Durability: Our plantar fasciitis inserts are made from high-quality materials so they will not lose their supportive properties over time even when worn daily.
Non-slip Design: All our insoles have a non-slip surface or adhesive backing which prevents them from moving around within the shoe.
Size Options: Our plantar fasciitis inserts are available in different sizes to ensure a proper fit. Wearing an ill-fitting insole can worsen plantar fasciitis and lead to additional discomfort.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Plantar Fasciitis Inserts
Supportive insoles must be custom made according to your feet but if you are purchasing an over-the counter insole, you need to keep the following factors in mind.
Insole Size: The size of an insole is generally denoted as a shoe insole range. For e.g., the pair of insole sizes for men may range between 9-11 so that the user can trim the extra material to suit their footwear.
Insole Placement: If you plan on using a full-length orthotic insert, you must first remove the existing casual shoe insole from your footwear. If you want to wear the insert along with your existing shoe soles, you can opt for a flat-full length shoe insole.
Type Of Foot Arch: There are 3 different types of foot arch's available in the market-High arch, medium or neutral arch and low arch. Always choose the right type of insole according to your arch type. Using the wrong arch will further aggravate the pain.
Type Of Insole Footbed: plantar fasciitis inserts are of 4 types depending on how they are made-rigid, semi-rigid, cushioned and flat cushioned. First, consider the reason why you want to buy the insole. This will give you a fair bit of an idea on which arch support will suit you.
Type Of Insole Material: Orthotic insoles are commonly made from 4 materials-foam, leather, cork and gel. Each material has its own qualities. For e.g., a foam gel is best for pressure relief, cushioning and support. A gel insole provides good shock absorption. Cork is ideal for light cushioning and support and leather provides the right feel, custom fit and cushion.
Shock Absorption: While a firm and structured support keeps the plantar fasciitis in its natural shape, a shock absorbing foam is also important to counteract the hard surfaces that people walk on a daily basis.
Volume: No, it doesn’t refer to the sound that a plantar fasciitis insole makes when users take a step. Instead, it refers to the amount of space that the insole occupies in a shoe. Insoles with a thick foam and high arch are meant for roomier footwear while thin insoles are meant for tight-fitting shoes.
Why Should You Use Plantar Fasciitis Inserts?
1. Provides Support to The Foot Arch: The biggest advantage of using our footwear inserts is that they improve your gait by raising fallen arch's while you walk, preventing them from flattening on the ground.
2. Lowers The Risk of Foot Conditions: Our insoles reduce the chances of developing painful foot conditions like plantar fasciitis and bunions which occur due to improper foot movement patterns.
3. Relieves Foot Pain: Walking on flat arches can put undue stress on the muscles, ligaments and joints of the foot. Eventually they will wear out and cause pain in the heel arch and toes. Besides supporting proper foot movement, our plantar fasciitis inserts equally distribute the pressure in the bottom of the feet.
4. Ensures A Healthy Gait: When you walk with a flat arch, your feet, shin and thigh bones will twist inwards, disrupting the natural alignment of the feet and ankles leading to pain and discomfort. Along with improving your gait, our insoles will ensure proper movement of the lower body.
5. Improves Posture: By ensuring a stable base for your feet, our inserts prevent injuries in the spine and improve overall posture.
6. Improved Athletic Performance: Many athletes wear insoles along with an ankle support and for good reason. Insoles provide additional support and stability to the feet and ankles which lowers the risk of any injuries.
Why Should You Choose Broadway Medical Supply for Plantar Fasciitis Inserts?
Broadway Medical Supply is dedicated to helping you move comfortably and confidently through life. We understand that every individual is unique. That is why we offer the best insoles for plantar fasciitis to address your specific needs. Our insoles are ideal for working people, athletes, diabetics, veterans, children and anyone wanting to improve their foot support. Besides insoles, we also provide splints and supports, braces, ankle support and knee support that can be used in conjunction with our plantar fasciitis inserts to improve the quality of life if you are suffering from plantar fasciitis. We have tie-ups with only reputed suppliers like Freedom Accommodator. So that you get the highest quality care and the best outcomes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How Often Should You Replace Plantar Fasciitis Insoles?
The average lifespan of plantar fasciitis insoles is 5 years. If they are made of hard plastic, they need to be replaced every 3-5 years and if they are made of foam or soft plastic, they need to be replaced every year.
2. Do Plantar Fasciitis Insoles Hurt at First?
When you initially begin wearing the insoles, you might experience a bit of discomfort as your feet will take time to adjust to them following the break-in period. It is advisable to wear the insoles for less than 2 hours on the first day and then gradually increase the wear time by an hour each day.
3. Can Plantar Fasciitis Inserts Prevent the Condition from Recurring?
Yes, besides reducing pain and inflammation in the foot, plantar fasciitis inserts can also prevent the condition from recurring by stretching the plantar fascia.
4. What Kind of Insoles Are Used for Plantar Fasciitis?
The common types of insoles used for plantar fasciitis are arch-support insoles, cushioned insoles, orthotic insoles, heel cups, full-length insoles, night splints and get insoles. While choosing best shoe inserts for plantar fasciitis, it is important to consider factors like the severity of your condition, your foot shape and the type of shoes you will be wearing.